Improve Your Trading
Performance and Profitability
Diploma In Professional Forex Trading
Advanced Forex Trader Workshop
The Advanced Forex Trader Workshop is a deep dive into Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Risk Management and the Refinitiv MetaStock Xenith News Service.
Experience Level: Beginners to Experts
- Completion of Module 1 – Foundation Forex Courses
- MetaStock Xenith subscription and installed
- Install all T4T Trade Tools onto your MT4
This is an Advanced Forex Trading Course and requires a full understanding of Module 1 the Foundation Forex Trading Course.
The Online Advanced Forex Trader Workshop is the bridge between retail and professional trading, it is an advanced forex trading course where the student is up-skilled whilst given the opportunity to increase their earning potential with much larger trading accounts.
The Advanced Forex Trader Workshop content expands on the content from Module 1 – Foundation Forex Trading Course and trains the student to ‘read’ the market using a professional real time global data service, Refinitiv Metastock Xenith. This is where the knowledge of the Technical’s and macro-economic Fundamental’s merge together to provide the student with the foundations for their daily trade routine.
Students will learn how to assess the trading opportunity and categorize it as either a low risk, medium risk, or high-risk trading opportunity. Once they have these details, they can apply their trade plan which includes all aspects from Entry level to capital management through to their exit levels. By the time the student completes the online workshop videos they will have complete confidence and control over their trading activities, they will fully understand the financial market mechanics, specifically the relationship between Bonds, Equities, Currencies, and Interest rates and know how to execute efficiently using all the T4T trade tools.
$250,000 Practical Assessment
As part of the Advanced Forex Trader Workshop the student will be provided with a $250,000 Practical Assessment account. If a trader breaches the drawdown limits they will be required to pay the full reset fee of $500 to continue with the opportunity for funding for traders.
Once the Student has passed the $250K Practical Assessment, they will now be provided with a fully funded Live T4TCapital USD$250,000 account to trade and will sign a trading agreement with T4TCapital. This funded trading account will be traded and scaled up to $500,000 if they make 10% profit and meet all the performance metrics.
Advanced Forex Trader Workshop Content
Topic 1 – Global Economics & the Core Market Mechanics
- Understanding the Financial Market Mechanics
- The Role of the Central Banks
- Understanding Economic Fundamentals: Micro versus Macro data
- Currency Pair direction: What is the market ‘raw nerve’?
- Where does volatility come from? The Liquidity Pool & How it Varies
- Liquidity Pool & Macro-Economic Data Releases
- Understanding Market Terminology
- What Does Sell a Rally or Buy a Dip Mean?
- What is a Short or Long Squeeze?
- What is Gapping & Slippage?
- Understanding & Trading the Economic Data
Topic 2 – Technical Analysis using MetaStock (Financial Technology, Data & Expertise)
- Complete Overview & Navigation: News, Data, Charts
- Setting up Workspace Templates, Charts & News
- Technical Analysis: Short, Medium and Long Term
- What Constitutes a Trendline?
- Understanding Price Action around Trendlines
- When is a Trend a Trend?
- Utilizing Stochastics
- Market Analysis: Core Market Drivers & Market Conditions
- Fundamental Analysis: Macro-Economic Data & Central Banks
- Hierarchy of the Macro-Economic Fundamentals
- Central Bank Structure, Sentiment & Operations
- Discombobulating impact of Geopolitical events
- Specific Major Currency Templates & Crosses
- Understanding Natural Currency Correlations
- Majors with Majors
- Majors with Crosses
- Identifying Risk On – Risk Off trading environment
Topic 3 – Technical Analysis using MetaStock & Central Bank Websites
- Complete Overview & Navigation of News & Economic Data
- Analyzing Workspace Templates & News
- Identifying Macro-Economic Direction
- Market Analysis: Identifying Core Market Drivers
- Analyzing the Macro-Economic Data
- Identifying Central Bank Sentiment
Topic 4 – Trade Execution using the MT4 Platform & T4T’s Trade Execution Tools
- General Functionality, Execution & Order Types
- Setting Up Chart templates
- Understanding the Technical Strategy Toolbox and when to implement
- The Break Trade
- The Trend Trade
- The Range Trade
- The False Break Trade
- The Break Retrace Trade
- Setting Up & Operating T4T Trade Execution EA Software
- Trading the Technicals: Trendline Trader
- Trading the Macro-Economic Data: T-Rex & Guerrilla Trader
- Trading the Cloud: Ichimoku Trader
Topic 5 – Preparing to Trade – Implementing the Daily Trade Routine
- Technicals Analysis
- Entry and Exit Levels
- Upcoming Macro-Economic Data: Scenario Analysis
- Capital Management – Trade Plan
- Strategy & Trade Execution
Topic 6: Inter-Market Analysis – Bonds, Interest Rates, Forex, Equities
- Understanding how Bond Prices work
- The direct relationship between interest rates & the Bond Market
- Inter-market relationship: Interest Rates, Bonds, Equity and Forex
- Implications of Central Bank Quantitative Easing on the various markets
- Identifying the markets ‘Raw Nerve’
Topic 7: Understanding & Trading “Risk On – Risk Off” sentiment
- Understanding what is meant by ‘Risk On – Risk Off’ sentiment
- Geopolitical Issues – Impact can be random
- When & Where the Safe-Haven trade comes into play
- When the Safe-Haven trade turns: USD, JPY, CHF, XAU
- Following the Equity & Bond Markets for currency pair direction
- Identifying the markets ‘Raw Nerve’
Topic 8: How to Improve your Performance, Build Capital & Get Funded
- Constantly analyze your trading statistics
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Managing the Emotional Rollercoaster – Trading Psychology
- Understanding Your P/L Progression
- Understand What You are Doing
- Managing the Highs and Lows of your Trading Account
- Precise Capital Management (Advanced)
- Strategic Capital Allocation
- Understanding the Rules & Drawdown Limits
- Optimizing Profitable Weeks
- Optimal Trade Selection – Identifying the markets ‘raw nerve’
- Win/Loss Ratio
- Combining the Technicals & Fundamentals
- Understanding & Using the Daily Trade Routine
- Planning Every Aspect of the Trade
- Habitual Routine
- Specific Goals – Profit Matrix
Advanced Forex Trading Course Learning Outcomes
CLO 1: Market Knowledge
Students will have a complete understanding of the forex market and the underlying macroeconomic fundamentals that drive the financial markets.
CLO 2: Trade Idea Generation
Students will be able to propose effective trade ideas, through the application of rigorous market analysis and critical thinking.
CLO 3: Capital Management
Students will be able to harness, manage, and implement stringent capital management throughout their trading activities that not only protect their account against large drawdowns but also take advantage of optimum trade setups and trending markets.
CLO 4: Clinical Execution of the Trade Plan
Students will be aware of the importance of sticking to the daily trade routine, trade plan, and making sure trade execution is flawless.
Advanced Forex Trader Workshop | Diploma in Professional Forex Trading | Traders4Traders
Find out what is contained in our Advanced Forex Trader Workshop. This required for attendance for the Diploma in Professional Forex Trading program.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Traders4Traders Inc
Course Provider URL: https://traders4traders.com